A world first
Refresh Renovations began offering their unique design-and-build renovation process for homeowners in New Zealand, and has since expanded to Australia and Europe. But nowhere in the world did a cloud-based enterprise-class IT solution exist that could accommodate their unique design-and-build process with intuitive CRM functionality and contextualised, step-by-step manuals.
That’s why they built their own proprietary franchise management system - Refresh Control. While Refresh is a business that’s ‘built for building,’ Control is the system that’s built for building the franchisees’ business.
A comprehensive starter kit for franchisees
Control means that new franchisees become operational from Day One. New franchisees can:
- Receive and progress their leads from both national and local marketing campaigns
- Schedule and manage customer activities
- Access the step-by-step manuals, FAQ, glossary and video library
- Track conversions across the entire design-and-build pipeline
- Monitor the status and current value of their pipeline
- Survey and re-engage customers
- Access Control on desktop, tablet or mobile at any time
Based on best practices
Refresh Control was specifically designed to allow franchisees to manage their unique residential renovations business. It incorporates important ‘lessons learned’ in delivering renovations - so that new franchisees don’t have to.
Always improving in value
No longer held hostage by the development schedules of third-party service providers, Refresh can develop new features for Control at any time to further enhance their unique residential renovations offer, and as a cloud-based system Control can be deployed in any new territory or country in the world.